This printed resource is meant to be used in conjunction with the Ultimate Guide.
From easy breakfasts to lunches and after-school snacks to a 4-week flexible dinner plan, this guide is everything you need to solve your back-to-school woes and set yourself up for a smooth September.
- Back-to-school obstacles for kids, parents, and teachers
- Choosing the right lunch kit/supplies for your child
- Why kids aren’t eating their lunches and what you can do about
- Why making lunches is such a drag and how you can make it a smoother process
- Finding the most efficient time to make school lunches
- Making simple breakfasts for stress-free mornings
- Lunch and snack ideas
- How and what to prep the week before school starts for a stress-free month
- Morning and after-school routines
- Versatile 4-week sample dinner meal plan (includes a grocery list and prep roadmap)