Custom 1:1 Workshop
Only 1 left in stock
Custom 1:1 workshops
A custom workshop is a great option for you if you:
- have a goal in mind based on the topics listed below
- want someone to keep you on track and check in on your progress
- have specific questions or obstacles related to the topics below that you would like answers/solutions for
- Organizing your kitchen for efficiency
- Creating a meal plan that works for your family
- Cooking without a recipe
- Stocking your pantry and freezer for quick weeknight meals
- Prepping efficiently to save time on busy nights
- Saving money on your grocery bill
- Feeding picky eaters
- Tackling School Lunches
- Purging your pantry
- Analyzing your efficiency (We look at your meal plan and prep schedule and explore ways to make it more efficient)
- A better understanding of your family’s meal planning needs
- Strategies to save time and money for your family
- Reduced stress related to feeding your family
- Improved organization and efficiency in your kitchen
- A roadmap for how to navigate meal time for your family
Workshops are $150 for two hours.
I will contact you to choose a specific date and time that is convenient for both of us when you book.
Once we narrow down your focus, I may suggest that we break the workshop into 2 x 60-minute sessions.
We will meet on Zoom for the custom workshop. You will receive a meeting link to the email address that you used to book.
Customized, printable resources and actionable steps to implement will be provided during and after the workshop. You will be able to ask as many questions as you need.
*In-person workshops will be explored at a later date.