This masterclass will help you feed your family stress-free, establish a meal planning and prepping routine, develop meal planning and prepping habits, save time in the kitchen, save money on your grocery bill, and have more time for yourself.
In stock (can be backordered)
The Feeding Busy Families Masterclass is for you if:
- Feeding your family stresses you out or exhausts you
- You want to establish a meal planning and prepping routine but don’t know where to start
- You want to develop meal planning and prepping habits that will carry you through every phase of your life
- You want to save time in the kitchen so you can have more time for yourself and your family
Feeding Busy Families will help you:
- Figure out why you need a meal plan and how to make one that works for your family
- Organize your kitchen, pantry, fridge, and freezer for efficiency and productivity
- Avoid decision-fatigue related to deciding what to make
- Prep meals efficiently
- Save money on your grocery bill
- Establish a prep routine that will serve you in any phase of your life
- Reduce stress related to feeding your family
- One 1:1 Zoom call to identify your needs
- Three weekly live one-hour group Zoom calls
- Private Facebook accountability group with past and present Feeding Busy Families participants.
- Printable workbook containing resources, recipes, templates, and more.
- Optional 1:1 follow-up call one month after the masterclass
- Why do you need a meal plan?
- Identifying obstacles and setting goals
- How to create a meal plan that works for your family
- How to organize your kitchen and calendar for efficiency
- Prep strategies
- Strategies to add variety to your meal plans
- Grocery budgeting and money-saving strategies
- Building lifelong habits and a routine
- Time-management strategies
- Planning with picky eaters in mind