Meal Plan Audits are designed to help you save time and add variety to your current meal plans. Also included is a routine audit to help you make your meal planning routine run smoothly and efficiently.
A Meal Plan Audit is for you if:
- You currently meal plan
- You’re bored with your current meal plans
- You want to learn how to save time on your current meal plans
- You want to learn how to increase the variety and change up the typical meals your family eats
How it works:
- You submit a typical meal plan to me (2-4 weeks is ideal)
- I review it and suggest strategies that will apply specifically to the plans you submitted.
- We meet on Zoom to go over your audit, as well as your meal planning routine.
- I provide you with strategies, templates, and resources to help you improve your meal plans.
- We also go over your current meal planning and meal prep routine and streamline it to make it more efficient and functional for your family.
Meal Plan Audits include the Ultimate Guide and 52-page planner pad. ($70 value) $10 flat rate shipping fee applies. Free local pick-up in Winnipeg is also available.