Meal Plan Audits are designed to help you save time and add variety to your current meal plans. Also included is a routine audit to help you make your meal planning routine run smoothly and efficiently.
A Meal Plan Audit is for you if:
- You currently meal plan
- You’re bored with your current meal plans
- You want to learn how to save time on your current meal plans
- You want to learn how to increase the variety and change up the typical meals your family eats
How it works:
- You submit a typical meal plan to me (2-4 weeks is ideal)
- I review it and suggest strategies that will apply specifically to the plans you submitted.
- We meet on Zoom to go over your audit, as well as your meal planning routine.
- I provide you with strategies, templates, and resources to help you improve your meal plans.