This guide includes tips & recipes to help you organize, meal plan, meal prep, grocery shop, budget, & cook basic meals.
- Overcome feeling stressed about feeding your family
- Make meals that everyone will eat
- Stop wondering what you’re going to make for dinner every night
- Have more free time to do the things you love (and stay on top of those less-desirable chores)
- Create a flexible routine that works for your family
- Spend less money on groceries, meal kits, and restaurants
- Engage your kids in learning to like new foods and becoming more independent
- Set yourself up for success so you don’t fall off the wagon
- Build lifelong meal-prepping habits that will serve you in every new phase of your life
- Cook delicious and nutritious meals in 30 minutes or less.
This guide includes strategies, tips, and recipes to help you master kitchen organization, meal planning, meal prep, grocery shopping, budgeting, and basic cooking skills.
This 91-page guide contains five sections:
The Ultimate Guide is included when you register for the following workshops and services:
- Beginner Meal Planning
- Meal Prep Strategies
- Feeding Busy Families Masterclass (Beginner Meal Planning + Meal Prep Strategies)
- Back-to-School Meal Prep
- Easy Cooking for Busy Families Membership
- Prep with Me Home Visits
This 5-day meal planner has large boxes to write menus, activities, and prep required. The grocery list is detachable so you can take it with you to the store and keep your meal plan for future use.
|Dimensions||27.94 × 33.02 × 1.4 cm|
52-page Meal Planner
|Dimensions||30 × 23 × .5 cm|