Custom group workshops
You can now book a custom workshop for 2-4 people!
Available dates will be posted every month.
- How to organize your kitchen for efficiency
- How to create a meal plan that works for your family
- How to cook without a recipe
- How to stock your pantry and freezer for quick weeknight meals
- How to prep efficiently to save time on busy nights
- How to save money on your grocery bill
- Feeding kids
- Tackling School Lunches
Workshops are a flat rate of $150 for 2-4 people.
You choose the date and time from the dates listed.
You choose two (out of 6) topics to focus on and I will provide you with some follow-up questions to customize these topics to your needs. Other topics will be covered if time allows.
We meet on Microsoft Teams for two hours.
You will get customized, printable resources to keep and will be able to ask as many questions as you need.
*In-person workshops will be explored once Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted.
In this self-paced online course, you will learn strategies and tips on how to meal plan, prep, cook, and grocery shop efficiently. You’ll also learn how to execute these strategies and turn them into habits so you can reduce your stress related to mealtime and have more free time to do what you want!
- Reduced stress
- More free time to do what you want
- Quick and healthy meal ideas
- A lower grocery bill
- Established meal planning and prepping habits and routines
Who is this course suitable for?
- Busy families
- Busy people who don’t have kids
- People who don’t want to spend more than 30 minutes on their weeknight meals
- Those who want to have more free time to do what they want
- Those who are constantly wondering what to make for dinner every night
*This is not a cooking class.
5 Steps to Mastering and Maintaining Back-to-School Meal Prep is designed to help you establish a meal planning and prepping routine and help you build lifelong prepping habits that will save you time and reduce your stress related to menu planning.
In this mini-course, you will learn 5 steps to help streamline and simplify your meal planning and prep so that you can focus on getting back into that back-to-school routine.
This mini-course also includes and make-ahead prep list of specific tasks you can do to prepare yourself, as well as a four-week meal plan that focusses on using the pre-prepped ingredients. This will help you spend less time in the kitchen, and more time easing back into a routine.