Fill out the form to inquire about a private workshop with me! I will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Feeding Busy Families
- Back-to-school Meal Planning
- Delicious Dressings and Dips
- Cocktails and mocktails
- How to build a charcuterie board
- Busy Beautiful You (Collaboration with Christin Gilbert)
Ask me about other topics you have in mind.
How to Build a Charcuterie Board
Date: Wednesday, August 17th, 6:30 P.M.
Location: The Village Studio, Pineridge Hollow
Do you love hosting parties & gatherings for your friends & family? Learn to create a stunning display that will take your charcuterie board to the next level. In this two-hour workshop, guests will learn how to style a gorgeous charcuterie board, with a mix of store-bought and homemade items. Grab a drink and learn how to assemble a unique tray for hosting friends & family. Learn the basics of creating beautiful charcuterie boards and boxes and make your own mini box to take home! All materials provided.
Plan to stop by The Farmers Kitchen Grocery Store before leaving to be able to execute what you learn at the workshops in your own home.
Back-to-school Meal Prep
Date: Tuesday, August 30th, 10:00 A.M-12:00 P.M.
Location: Addison Taylor Designs, 33 Stapleton Street
You will learn how to establish a back-to-school meal planning routine and prep ahead for a stress-free September.
- Back-to-school obstacles for kids, parents, and teachers
- Choosing the right lunch kit for your child
- Finding the most efficient time to make school lunches
- Making simple breakfasts for stress-free mornings
- Lunch and snack ideas
- How and what to prep the week before school starts for a stress-free month
- Versatile 4-week sample dinner meal plan (includes a grocery list and prep roadmap)
Feeding Busy Families
Date: Tuesday, September 13th, 6:30 P.M.
Location: The Village Studio at Pineridge Hollow
Learn how to create a meal planning routine that works for your family, to help fight decision fatigue, mom guilt, and rushed family meals. Plus, learn a variety of meal prep strategies to help you reduce your grocery bill, save time in the kitchen and make meals the whole family enjoys. In this two-hour workshop you will learn:
- Why you might need a meal plan and how to make one with those reasons in mind
- How to set meal planning and prepping goals to meet your family’s needs
- Common habits and obstacles related to meal planning and how to solve them
- How to fight decision-fatigue (and seven templates to use to plan your meals without overthinking)
- A 3-step low-stress planning process
- A roadmap for creating a meal plan that works
- How to make a backup plan for when life doesn’t go according to plan
- How to find time in your schedule to meal prep efficiently
- 18 prep strategies to help you get ahead, save time and save money
- Questions to ask yourself when preparing to maintain a solid prepping routine
Plan to stop by The Farmers Kitchen Grocery Store before leaving to be able to execute what you learn in the workshop in your own home.
- Accountability from your friends
- A better understanding of your family’s meal planning needs
- Strategies to save time and money for your family
- Reduced stress related to feeding your family
- Improved organization and efficiency in your kitchen